TS Convention 2018
TS Convention 2018 will take place in Warsaw. The detailed adderss:
00-157 Warszawa (Warsaw), Poland
Date and time: 26 and 27 May 2018.
Entry fee: approx. 25 euro, including:
- 10 euro for Prizes (3 best players will be awarded prizes, the detailed division to be announced later but before the tournament starts).
- 60 Polish zlotys (approx. 15 euro) to be spent in the Paradox Cafe.
There is no fee for the entrance itself to the bar; in return, each player of the tournament will have an open bill and must pre-paid this bill for 60 Polish zlotys. If he doesn’t spend this amount of money during the tournament the unspent money is gone.
The playing venue is limited to 30 players, the order of application decides! The deadline for applications is Saturday, 28 April 2018. Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you do not apply you may still appear but with absolutely no guarantee of being able to play. If you apply you are assumed to appear, otherwise we’ll just have to cover your costs (and we won’t be happy).
We do not provide chess clocks, we strongly recommend to bring both own copies of the game and mobile phones with chess clock application installed.
Playing issues and rules disambiguities are the same as in previous years, see this page.
List of Applications as of 2018-03-01 (in order of application):
- Ziemowit Pazderski (Poland)
- Wojciech Pietrzak (Poland)
- Timothy Bina (USA)
- Robert Bina (USA)
- Karl Johan Nordensten (Sweden)
- Janusz Szulc (Poland)
- Tasos Manolopoulos (Greece)
- Marek Burkacki (Poland)
- Jędrzej Gąsiorowski (Poland)
- Sławomir Kierat (Poland)
- Jaroslav Mankos (Slovakia)
- Kamil Wilczek (Poland)
- Tomasz Łaniewski (Poland)
- Michal Košina (Slovakia)
- Stanisław Heba (Poland)
- Simon O’Brien (?)
- Yahia Abaza (?)